1.INTRODUCTION Welcome to the Council on Leadership, Leadership Training Platform (the “Training“). The Training is owned and operated by COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP, INCORPORATED (COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING THE TRAINING. By participating in any of our Trainings, whether live or online, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not participate in the Training. In addition, when you use any of our current or future services, you will also be subject to our guidelines, terms, conditions and agreements applicable to those services. If these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to those services, these Terms and Conditions will control.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USE; LIMITED LICENSE All content contained on the Training (collectively, “Content“), such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is our property or the property of our licensors or licensees, and the compilation of the Content in the Training is our exclusive property, protected by United States and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions. All software used in the Training is our property or the property of our software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions. Any trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos, page headers, icons, scripts and trade names (each, a “Mark“) contained on the Training are proprietary to us or our licensors or licensees. Our Marks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or that disparages or discredits us or anyone else. All other Marks not owned by us that appear in the Training materials are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Training. No Content of the Training or any Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded (other than page caching), uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, or sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose, except that you may download one (1) copy of the Content that we make available to you for such purposes on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial, home use only, provided that you: (a) keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices; (b) do not modify any of the Content; (c) do not use any Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands; and (d) do not download Content so as to avoid future downloads from the Training. Your use of our Content on any computer environment is strictly prohibited. The license granted to you does not include, and specifically excludes, any rights to: resell or make any commercial use of the Training or any Content; collect and use any product listings, descriptions, or prices; make any derivative use of the Training or Content; download or copy account information for the benefit of anyone else; or use any form of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose, any Mark, Content or other proprietary information, or use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any such intellectual property, without our and each applicable owner’s express written consent. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the license granted to you hereunder. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink only to our home page provided that the link does not portray us or our licensors or licensees, or their respective products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any of our or any such party’s intellectual property as part of the link without our and each such party’s express written consent.
- USE AND PROTECTION OF PASSWORD AND ID. Council on Leadership will assign a password and account ID to you so you can access and use certain areas of the online portion of our Training and register for our live events. Each user who uses such assigned password and ID shall be deemed to be authorized by you to access and use the Training, and COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP shall have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AS BETWEEN YOU AND OCEAN OF EXPERTS, YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE TRAINING BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND ID ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE TRAINING IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS FOR PURCHASES THROUGH THE TRAINING) THAT MAY RESULT FROM SUCH ACCESS OR USE. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and ID assigned to you. You shall immediately notify COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP of any unauthorized use of the assigned password or ID, or any other breach or threatened breach of the Training’s security of which you are aware. You will be responsible for any activity conducted under your assigned password or ID.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS. Use of the certain areas of the Training requires Internet access, audio manager software or other software allowing the downloading and storing of audio and audio-visual files in MP3, MP4, or other digital format (the “Software“), and, for certain downloadable content, a compatible player device (the “Device“). COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP may, at any time and from time to time, in its sole discretion, modify, revise, or otherwise change the system requirements for the Training and the format of any downloadable content, in whole or in part, without notice or liability to you. Internet access, use of the Software, or use of a Device may result in fees in addition to any fees incurred for the Training. Software and Devices may require you to obtain updates or upgrades from time to time. Your ability to use the Training may be affected by the performance of the Software, the Device, or your Internet connection. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to comply with the system requirements of your Software and Device, as in effect from time to time, and to maintain, update, and upgrade your Software and Devices, including the payment of all Internet access, Software, and Device fees without recourse to COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP.
- PHOTO / VIDEO RELEASE AUTHORIZATION TO USE PHOTOGRAPHS AND/OR AUDIO-VISUAL: By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you grant permission to COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP and its agents or employees to use photographs and/or video and audio taken of you. These images may be used in educational and documentary materials such as Public Service Announcements, Grant Applications, Video Documentaries and both printed and online newsletters. Furthermore, you authorize the use of you image, likeness, and voice for all program promotion, materials, and any other purposes in connection with COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP deemed appropriate and necessary by COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP. You hereby agree to release, defend, and hold harmless COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP and its agents or employees, including any firm publishing and/or distributing the finished product in whole or in part, whether on paper, via electronic media, or on Web sites, from any claim, damages, or liability arising from or related to the use of the photographs/video, including but not limited to any misuse, distortion, blurring, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in taking, processing, reduction, or production of the finished product, its publication, or distribution. You understand that you are free to address any specific questions regarding audio or video or photographic use by submitting those questions in writing prior to participating in any training, and you agree that your failure to do so will be interpreted as a free and knowledgeable acceptance of the terms of this release and Terms and Conditions.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES,REFUNDS BaseCamp Seminar ONLY: If you attend all sessions of the BaseCamp Seminar and are not satisfied you gained anything personally or professionally we will refund your entire tuition. Requirements for a refund: you must have attended all sessions of the Seminar, request the refund in writing within 30 days of the last day of the seminar and provide proof of payment. Once enrolled and paid there are NO refunds for Cancellations. Tuitions are valid for any BaseCamp Seminar held within 12 months of original enrollment. Tuitions left unused after 12 months will be transferred to a scholarship fund for distribution to new students at the sole discretion of COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP Incorporated. COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS ON PURCHASED CONTENT. COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO INSURE QUALITY AND TIMELY DELIVERY OF MATERIALS. DELIVERY OF THE CONTENT OF THE TRAINING IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ANY CONTENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER-GENERATED CONTENT) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE Training OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF ANY OF YOUR EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE, OF ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE CONTAINED ON OR OFFERED, MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH, OR OTHERWISE RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE TRAINING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY THIRD PARTY SITE OR SERVICE LINKED TO FROM THE TRAINING (AND SPECIFICALLY NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR SAFETY). WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS FOUND ON SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THE TRAINING. WE CANNOT ENSURE THAT YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT YOU PURCHASE FROM A THIRD PARTY TRAINING THAT LINKS TO OR FROM THE TRAINING OR THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OUR TRAINING . WE DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE, NOR HAVE WE TAKEN ANY STEPS TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF, ANY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON ANY THIRD PARTY TRAINING. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION) YOU MIGHT BE REQUESTED TO GIVE TO ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE TRAINING (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER-GENERATED CONTENT), ON THIRD PARTY SITES, AND ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS YOU PROVIDE TO OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION). WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO MAKE WHATEVER INVESTIGATION YOU FEEL NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH ANY ONLINE OR OFFLINE TRANSACTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY. THE TRAINING AND PRODUCTS/SERVICES CONTAINED THEREON ARE NOT SUBSTITUTES FOR THE ADVICE AND TREATMENT OF A LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL. NOT ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE SUITED FOR EVERYONE. THE CREATORS OF ANY PRODUCTS/SERVICES DO NOT ASSUME, AND SHALL NOT HAVE, ANY LIABILITY TO USERS FOR INJURY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY CONCERNING ANY TREATMENT OR ANY ACTION FOLLOWING THE INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE TRAINING. IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC CONCERNS OR A SITUATION IN WHICH YOU REQUIRE PROFESSIONAL OR MEDICAL ADVICE, YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH AN APPROPRIATELY TRAINED AND QUALIFIED SPECIALIST, SUCH AS A LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIST, PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. NEVER DISREGARD THE MEDICAL ADVICE OF A PSYCHOLOGIST, PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, OR DELAY IN SEEKING SUCH ADVICE, BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION OFFERED OR PROVIDED WITHIN OR THROUGH THE TRAINING. BECAUSE ANY WEIGHT LOSS OR HEALTH MODIFICATION PLAN CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY, THE COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP URGES YOU TO OBTAIN A PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FROM A DOCTOR BEFORE USING ANY WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT BY USING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY RECOMMENDATION FOR CHANGES IN DIET INCLUDING THE USE OF FOOD SUPPLEMENTS, WEIGHT REDUCTION AND/OR BODY BUILDING ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS ARE ENTIRELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT A PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO UNDERGOING ANY DIETARY OR FOOD SUPPLEMENT CHANGES. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE VOLUNTARILY PURCHASING PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, PARTICIPATING IN RECOMMENDED ACTIVITIES, AND USING THIS Training AND ASSUME ALL RISKS OF INJURY, ILLNESS, OR DEATH. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS “WAIVER AND RELEASE” AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE ALL INDEMNIFIED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION AND YOU AGREE TO VOLUNTARILY GIVE UP AND IRREVOCABLY WAIVE AND RELEASE ANY RIGHT THAT YOU MAY OTHERWISE HAVE TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ANY INDEMNIFIED PARTY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- INDEMNIFICATION You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, and our licensors, licensees, successors, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of their respective officers, directors, owners, managers, members, employees, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties“), harmless from and against any and all loss, cost, damage, liability and expense (including, without limitation, settlement costs and legal or other fees and expenses) suffered or incurred by any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of, in connection with or related to any breach or alleged breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to employ separate counsel and assume the exclusive defense and control of the settlement and disposition of any claim that is subject to indemnification by you.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS), PERSONAL INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RESULT FROM: (A) THE USE OF, OR ANY INABILITY TO USE, THE TRAINING OR ANY CONTENT OR FUNCTIONS THEREOF; OR (B) ANY ACT OR OMISSION, ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE TRAINING OR ANYONE ELSE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSS, COST, DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES AND COSTS) THAT YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR THE RIGHT TO ACCESS OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE TRAINING OR $100.00. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY EVENT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSE BEYOND OUR OR THEIR CONTROL INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, EQUIPMENT AND TECHNICAL FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES OR FLUCTUATIONS, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, NATURAL DISASTERS, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER INDEMNIFIED PARTY IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE TRAINING AND ANY SITE, SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE; OR (B) ANY DELAY OR FAILURE YOU MAY EXPERIENCE WITH ANY TRANSMISSION OR TRANSACTION RELATED TO THE TRAINING. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS HEREIN AND ELSEWHERE IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW CERTAIN OF THE EXCLUSIONS, LIMITATIONS, OR DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SO SUCH EXCLUSIONS, LIMITATIONS OR DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied on the Training in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. 13. AMENDMENT We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions for any changes. Your use of the Training following any change to these Terms and Conditions will constitute your assent to and acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions. 14. TERMINATION These Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions prospectively at any time by discontinuing your access to and use of the Training and destroying all materials obtained from the Training and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If you terminate these Terms and Conditions, you shall notify us by sending notice of such termination by certified United States mail, postage pre-paid to: COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP INCORPORATED 1999 Bryan Paul Street, Suite 900 Dallas, TX 75201 We may terminate these Terms and Conditions (including your access to and use of the Training) without cause and without notice to you, in our sole discretion. Upon termination, you must cease any access to or use of the Training and destroy all materials obtained from the Training and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise. We have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users who are repeat infringers of copyright. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which by their nature should survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions, shall survive such termination.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES These Terms and Conditions, your rights and obligations, our rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, will be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Texas, without regard to principles of conflicts of law and as if these Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within the State of Texas. These Terms and Conditions will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any dispute relating in any way to your participation in the Training or use of products you purchase through COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP shall be submitted to confidential binding arbitration in Dallas County, Texas, United States of America, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in Dallas County, California, United States of America, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of JAMS/ENDISPUTE Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures in effect at the time of filing of the demand for arbitration. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS When you visit any COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP website, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- MISCELLANEOUS LEGAL PROVISIONS We may discontinue the online or live Trainings at any time and for any reason, without notice. We may change the contents, operation, or features of the Training system at any time for any reason, without notice You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Training. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Training or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions or respond to a breach by you or others shall not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce any other provision of these Terms and Conditions as to that breach or any other. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect, and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the Training and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreement regarding that subject matter. Updated August 2013 Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Training; Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. The COUNCIL ON LEADERSHIP Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Training can be reached as follows: Council on Leadership Incorporated. 700 Lavaca St., STE 1401,Austin, TX 78701